Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm back ! ^_^


Hi everybody, thanks for visiting my blog. Hehe. These few days is really tiring for me. Left leg on the road of recovery, told myself i must be tough. The consequences to be obstinate, painful and soreness of my physical body. People sees me, the only thing came out from their mouth was 'Will, you gain weight again'?...Yes, i am indeed a round fat santa claus now. Wanna get back to the slim version of me but it is so hard. A lot of things i wanted to get it done right but it always turn out to be...sigh..hard to comprehend...It's complicated...wanna get some shots of patron to overcome all this, LFT gone hay wire, have to stop consuming alcohol for some time...Not complaining about my life sucks etc, just wanna get things right...who am i compared to others who suffered from tremendous downhill in their life? Guide me Lord...


No comments: