Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's the end of the year again! Blessed Christmas and A Happy New Year!



'In a Blink of an eye', year 2011 coming to an end. As usual, many ups and downs throughout the year. Most important thing, I enjoyed the process and learnt alot and grow in it. Got a new life, a better half of me (wink~~), career advancement, more love, much exciting journey with faithful friends, etc. All praise to be God. Looking back at what happened to me past 26 years, it's like a flash of light, now I am a grown up with own career, more responsibilities, aw...How I wish to be a child again. Haha. Silly me. Anyway, don't want to crap much because it's Christmas day tomorrow. Got to wake up early in the morning to go to church yo! Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to y'all. Have a blast and a great year ahead! Take care.

No comments: