Saturday, November 19, 2011

Still loving you


To You,
          Sry, It took me sometime to read your blog. I have read your letter and most of your updates. I cried, I wanna hold you in my arms and to tell you that, I am still loving you. Neither of us have done wrong. If time could turn back to that day, I would say sry and hold you tight, would never let you go. You are not the only one pretending, I am too. I pretend not to go out on your bday as well, cx i know i would cry, and i will. I don't have the courage to face you for the time being as I am facing great spiritual dilemma as well. I dont know which path to walk now. I really dont know. Would you wait for me? Can we start all over again? Miss you loads, wk.

From the one still loving you but lost...


1 comment:

Mickey Mouse said...

it has never been easy to start over again. That's what i always thought. Anyway, wishing you best of luck.